Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 53: NON-PARTISAN BLOGGING

(You can vote however you like)

After a nice vacation and a hell week of applying for summer internships, the blog is now back. Expect updates on Spain, Portugual, art galleries and All Hallow's Eve over the next couple of days. Until, I have time for those posts, I'll just leave you with the video* below, courtesy of loyal reader Andy McCullough.



In one week, the United States will have a new president...and the whole world is watching. It's soooo close all of a sudden. But my blog is not designed to influence your political opinion. No, of course not. But I hope this video at least reminds you to fulfill your democratic duty of voting next Tuesday. Yes, get out there and vote. Just like what Andy and I won't be doing on Nov. 4.

Hmm, the message here just got slightly garbled. Whatever, we're still no worse than anybody who votes for a third party candidate.*

--
Foot note

*This video is in fact an homage to the seminal T.I. song "Whatever You Like."

*Actually, loyal readers let's all vote for Constitution party candidate and Baldwin* brother, Chuck. Together we can change the outcome of the election. Baldwin / Castle '08.

*By the way, if Baldwin is a former member of the KKK or a convicted felon, I swear I had no idea. But if that's the case I'm just warning you advance. It seems 90 percent of third-party candidates are either closeted racists or tree-hugging hippies or Ross Perot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember Terry Tate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07kO9TtHYzQ&feature=related

And how much did you get paid to do that picture?

Matt Levin said...

I do remember Terry Tate. He's the greatest office linebacker of all-time.

What picture are you referring to that I got paid for? Anyway, I'm going to say $90. Ka-ching.