Monday, September 8, 2008

Maintenance: SCHEMIN'

(A message from the future)

I'm sure you've all noticed there's been changes taking place on Levin in London as of 21/09/08. Mainly the colors suck less. Well, I just wanted to give former South Florida Sun-Sentinel design intern and The Daily Orange presentation director Lesley Conroy some mad props for bringing on the new design.

She harassed me for two weeks about how the color scheme of white and black was headache inducing. Since I care about the health of my readers, it only took me a mere two weeks to change it. Thanks for the help Conroy (or Conrizzle), and now you've finally accomplished your own lifelong dream of receiving mad props in the Levin London blog. It's all downhill from here.

For the record, Conroy did offer some positive comments about the blog via gchat.

Lesley: it's a good blog. you can tell a fair amount of time has been put into it
and by time i mean coloured asterisks.*
---
Foot Notes

*It's true. Few blogs manage to put as many coloured asterisks into their posts. It's exhausting, and I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a strong stomach and an obsessive knowledge of stupid pop culture facts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new design. It does look better than the old one, so thank you to Lesley for that.

I do believe that song you linked is more headache inducing, but props on caring about us, nonetheless.

Also props on the asterisks. I noticed that too and thought it was a nice touch to the blog. Definitely makes it feel more professional.

Anonymous said...

You inspired me


http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=5gWvBXS2t4A&feature=related

Anonymous said...

No!!!! Not jacko! Don't let him touch the kids!