Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 15: MY LAPTOP AND I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON

(VIRUSES!)

So I caught a virus that I'm slowly working on destroying. If you've ever seen the absolutely amazing Final Destination trilogy*, it's kind of similar to what happened to the nine of us in our apartment...except with the common cold. One by one we're being struck down. I was fourth. But the situation worsened when my computer also caught a disease. So while me and my computer both heal, I'm going to take a short break from blogging.

Cheerio,
Matt

---
Foot notes
*I've actually only seen the third one. But since it had the greatest plot of all-time. I felt no obligation to see the rest. Watch this trailer and watch this movie jump to the top of your Netflix queue.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better man!
The blog can wait, getting over being sick that far away from home is what's important.

StephenD said...

Fire engine red doesn't quite go with your muted grey and tan color pallet. Also consider Nyquil

http://www.last.fm/music/Lewis+Black/_/The+Ozone,+Sunblock,+The+Flu+And+Nyquil

Anonymous said...

need me to fly quickly over, maybe the concord (no longer exists) Feel better.

Matt Levin said...

Yeah I'm gonna redesign all this when I get back from Amsterdam. Blogspot is really pissing me off right now. Not only does the color scheme look redic, but the fonts keep screwing up. Ugh, well it's still a work in progress.

Also, remember this post took place on Day 15. About 2 weeks ago. I'm better now. But thanks all!

Anonymous said...

lol oh okay. Forgot about the timing of the posts vs. when they were actually written.
Glad you're better.