Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 64: HOW MANY GOOD PHOTOS CAN I TAKE AT HAMPSTEAD HEATH?

(Zero)


There's a dog in this photo, I think.

I learned a pretty area does not necessarily equal interesting photos yesterday. It's a cool lesson. Hampstead Heath is a beautiful area that takes like 80 tube stops to get within proximity of - and then takes another 20 minutes of walking to actually reach. The heath looks beautiful with the fall foliage though.


The area serves as a fancy, rich area where young couples push babies around in strollers. Or where old, rich people fill the void of not having a baby by walking multiple dogs. Usually
English spring spaniel triplets or vizslas. That's really all I can tell you about Hampstead Heath. I was told to say it's a lot like Park Slope in New York, but I'm not too sure what that means.

Here's photos I didn't take of Hampstead Heath, but anyone who goes to Hampstead Heath will find out they're the only half-way decent photos you can find there. Enjoy?


Fall Foliage in Hampstead Heath.



The view from Parliament Hill


The Kenwood House featured in Notting Hill. Helloooo Hugh Grant.


This giant desk and chair would've been great for a photo. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist anymore up on Parliament Hill.

No comments: